We’ve partnered with the National Center for Family Literacy on an awesome new literacy project. Your vote will help us get the funding and you can vote once a day from now until February 28th.
Here’s the short version of the plan:
We get a bio-diesel book mobile and drive it around the country distributing 1 million kids’ books to those who need ’em most.
The goals of the project are:
* Hold literacy events in at least 200 communities.
* Get families reading and learning together.
* Help struggling schools raise money.
* Promote family literacy with the National Center for Family Literacy
* Get 1 Million Children’s Books in the hands of kids nationwide.
Check out the video from Xavier with some more of the details: