Okay, okay I know for many kids (and parents) the end of the summer can be a downer. Time to trade your scuba gear for a protractor and pencil and get on the big yellow bus back to school (or drive yourself to campus – but stay with me). But there is cause for celebration this time of year as well – and if you can’t quite get your head around why, I’m here to help with the Top 10 Reasons ‘Back to School’ Time is Awesome list:
- It’s hard to get sand kicked in your face in a classroom.
- Fall = Football.
- That cutie you had a crush on last year just might be in your algebra class this year.
- New clothes and a new backpack. Lookin’ snazzy.
- Swimming pools are overrated.
- New fall TV lineup. Of course you will study and read books first, but then…
- You can help improve literacy around the world by running a Better World Book Drive at your school.
- Soup. It’s too hot for soup in the summer. And who doesn’t like soup?
- Fall leads to Winter. Winter = Break from school – and presents. ‘Nuff said.
- We have up to 90% off textbooks and other books you might need for school. Great deals for a good cause!
So – enjoy your Back to School season, stay calm in traffic and don’t worry… summer will be back before you know it.