The most “liked” answers:
8. Love your neighbor in all ways.
7. Help others by giving our time, resources, and/or money. That’s what we are here for: To love and help one another.
6. Support the 10 for 10 campaign and give just 1 buck at www.1buckstrong.com and help impact the lives of over 10,000 people, and still have money to buy presents.
5. Find creative alternatives to gift wrapping to save trees – use old fabric, recycled newspaper/magazine paper/maps, aluminum foil. You can decorate with cut outs of used greeting cards.
4. Make giving to the less fortunate the focus of your family’s giving. There are ALWAYS people less fortunate than ourselves and they are closer by that we think.
3. Adopt a family for Christmas!
2. An act of kindness. Hold a door open, help someone who is overloaded, whether it be with bags, kids and strollers or a handicap, a smile for someone who has had one of those days, or a nice comment to brighten the minute. It doesn’t cost a thing to be kind and it will actually help you feel better too!
1. Buy your gifts from Better World Books – give the gift of thoughtfulness to your loved ones and to someone in need at the same time!
It’s my holiday wish that the every single person in our world will find out about Better World Books so that they can make a difference every time they buy a book and we donate one to someone in need! Thanks for helping my wish come true this holiday season…
What is your holiday wish for the world? How are you making a difference? We’d love to hear your story!