You can tune into #GiveDifferent on Twitter to learn about like-minded social enterprises, triple-bottom-line companies and non-profits with successful business models where giving is built in.
Here are a few pre-crafted messages to get started, shared with help from #GiveDifferent founder Whitney at @NEXTforWomen:
- You can #GiveDifferent by shopping for books with @BWBooks – each purchase powers a book donation to someone in need. http://www.betterworldbooks.com/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=website&utm_medium=bwb
- @TOMS helps you #GiveDifferent with their #oneforone shoe model – much like our #bookforbook promise!
- #GiveDifferent by supporting @FabricOfChange http://www.aban.org/products – impact the environment & street girls in Ghana
- You can #GiveDifferent by purchasing cookies from Gretchen and Larry with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer http://tinyurl.com/cgt5ct9
- @hoopfund helps you get to know the fair trade workers who make the gifts you buy while you #GiveDifferent
- #GiveDifferent and get squeeky clean with @SweetSoaps products – all handcrafted in the USA www.sweetsoaps.com