Happy Valentine’s Day lovely friends and fans! We love you guys. We also love books. Therefore, we love characters who love one another. And you love them too.I asked our Facebook and Twitter following who their favorite fictional couple is and here are the most-loved (liked) answers:
1. Elizabeth Bennet & Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
2. Claire & Jamie from Outlander
3. Catherine & Heathcliff of Wuthering Heights4. Gone with the Wind’s Scarlett & Rhett
5. Frodo & Samwise from The Lord of the Rings
6. Nick & Nora Charles from The Thin Man
7. Noah & Allie of The Notebook
8. Jane & Mr. Rochester of Jane Eyre
9. Beatrice & Benedict from Much Ado About Nothing
10. Romeo and Juliet’sRomeo & JulietAre you surprised to see two of Shakespeare’s most beloved and romantic characters at the bottom of this top 10 list? Which couple do you love the most & why? Please share your ever-so-loved remarks below. Thank you and much love!
# of times the word “love” is in this post: 14. A whole lotta love to you wonderful fans.