A few days ago, we asked you for some good Halloweenish book recommendations on Facebook. Here are a few of the recommendations.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Courtesy of Tatiana P.)
- The Little Stranger (Thanks to Maggle M.)
- The Graveyard Book (Hat tip to Sarah S.)
- Let the Right One In (“So much more disturbing than either film adaptation,” says Daniella B., and Jamie S. agrees.)
- Coraline (Says Amanda B., but she also casts a second vote for The Graveyard Book.)
- Goosebumps (Alexa L. recommends the entire series for kids… and for adults, It by Stephen King.)
- Dreamcatcher (Sara R. claims it is the “only book that kept me awake at night after reading it.”)
- The Halloween Tree (Suggested by Christie H. confidently and with an exclamation mark!)
- Bunnicula (says Anna V. with a for-kids recommendation.)
- I Am Legend (Jamie S. insists the book is much better than the movie.)
Did our Facebook community miss any great ones? Let us know in the comments.