Are you the type of person that doesn’t so much watch up the news as hit refresh on it? If so, you’ve probably been one busy bee recently. While you probably have more than enough news sites, blogs, and other opinion pieces to keep up (or catch up) with, don’t forget that the turbulent world of politics and current events lives on in book form!
But where to start? How about the top selling books from our Political and Current Events category on BetterWorldBooks.com?
- America: A Patriotic Primer by Lynne Cheney
- What It Takes: The Way to the White House by Richard Ben Cramer
- Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
- Vote! by Eileen Christelow
- Introduction to Global Politics
- The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Empire by Brian Crozier
- Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley
- The Face of Battle by John Keegan
- The Fateful Alliance: France, Russia, and the Coming of the First World War by George Frost Kennan
- Managing the Public Sector by Grover Starling