These are just a few things I love about my local Elkhart Public Library.
- The ability to place a hold online for a book;
- Emails alerting me my book holds are now available to pick up at my favorite branch;
- Emails reminding me to renew or return the books I have checked out (the renewals of which I can do on my couch in my pajamas);
- Crazy-awesome services like Mango Languages (free online language learning tool) and Learn4Life (free online courses); and
- The super-nice staff who are always ready to hear or offer a recommendation on a book.
Want to give a shout out to YOUR local library? Go for it.
(P.S. We partner with over 3,000 libraries. See what services we have to offer here.)