Yesterday some shoppers experienced an issue affecting the prices of books on the website which prevented them from getting the correct sale prices. Thanks to your swift feedback alerting us to the issue, our website team was able to identify and fix the inaccuracies. So we’ve put 24 more hours on the flash sale clock, and we invite to shop it now that it’s fixed. Thanks for bearing with our brief website kerfuffle!
- Celebrating 100 Years of the Pulitzer Prize
- Deputy First Minister visits Better World Books
- Press Release: Better World Books to give away 25,000 books
- Press Release: “Wordsworth” the Book Bus Will Attend National Bookmobile Day
- Better World Books partners with Phoenix Library Friends to Donate 300,000 Books to Schools