A Friendly Reminder…

After a hearty dinner, it’s nice to have a sorbet to quell the strong tastes.

A friendly reminder from your fave book blog and the San Francisco Office: metal in the microwave, even if it’s in the inside of your Google mug, will spark and may cause something to explode and may even make the bottom to blow off.

What have we learned?  If you’re going to be academic for the day and you try to reheat your tea and walk away from the microwave in a metal travel mug, make sure that there’s a fire extinguisher.

Have a great weekend, readers, and if you like my hijinx, try this great kids book:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *